Getting To Know Matt McDonough
A Focus On Business
Matt’s practice has a commercial law focus, and he regularly counsels and represents clients in sophisticated matters involving corporate law, tax and bankruptcy. Matt represents plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation. He is known for his success in pre-court tax settlements.
Matt has also guided clients through myriad employment, personal injury, real estate, land use, estate planning, environmental and banking issues from the firm’s offices in Babylon.
Connect With Matt To Find Out More
Matt’s passion and dedication are hallmarks of his work, and it’s that spirit that clients of McDonough PLLC have grown to value and expect. To find out how Matt can be of benefit to your matter, call 631-350-9292 or reach out to Matt via email.
I am a debt relief agent. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Matthew T. McDonough has earned his reputation as a successful and well-respected attorney. With experience in trial and appellate litigation as well as advisory matters, Matt has an established practice and is seen as the go-to Long Island lawyer.
He founded McDonough PLLC to provide his clients with personal attention, focus and a commitment to seeing each case through. Matt is passionate about the law and about providing sophisticated, knowledgeable counsel.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Complex Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Jovia Financial Credit Union, Board Member, Present
Pro Bono Activities
- NYS Bar Association Pro Bono Network - Unemployment Assistance
- NYS Bar Association Pro Bono Initiative Probate/Surrogate's Court
- City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law, Long Island City, New York
- New York University
- New York State Supreme Court Justice Carmen St. George, Law Clerk
- Town of Babylon Industrial Development Agency, Formerly the Chief Executive Officer